• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Market test for interest in Octavo 100* wheel center stickers

ossodiseppia

Hi Nathan.  There aren't too many pictures of the graphics out there.  The guy that approached me found your pictures and sent it to m.  The graphics were really easy.  I really have enjoyed making stickers for vintage Alfa Romeos.  I am doing this more as a favor.

The stickers you had printed look pretty nice.  Are they water slide decals or vinyl stickers?  I can have affordable vinyl stickers printed all day long.  I was under the impression that these are actually printed on some type of reflective foil.  The company that I've used for some other stickers can print these on aluminum foil with inks that won't fade.

Edited by ossodiseppia

Yeah, I ran into that issue when I did it. I took that photo as high res and square as I could for being redone. 

I believe they are just a printed vinyl sticker. The company I had these made by used the most weatherproof/UV safe stuff they had, but cutting them centered proved challenging. I don't remember these being foil backed on the original cap, but I'll have to go back and look when I get a chance. The foil backing would be much better for longevity.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 2 years later...