• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: affordable driver

Price: $15000

Description:

Well, I've been searching high, and searching low. Prices are all over the place. If you think you know of a nice 02 for sale in my budget ($15K or less) let me know. I know this is a tall order these days, but am just looking for the nicest 2002 I can buy, with hopefully money to spare for improvements. Let me know :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow! Almost 20 years and still slinging 02’s!

i have missed out on a few good ones as you mentioned, Highnote, and each time it seems there will never be another good one in my budget. However, I’ve only been searching for 3 months, and I know it takes some people a while before the right one comes along.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, if y’all feel so inclined ?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find one?

Check out the one I am selling.  It's a 74.  It may be a little over your budget but will not need any additional work.  And it's in SoCal.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, ray_ said:

He's been brokering cars for some time...

http://forum.roadfly.com/threads/17519-Want-to-buy

He was part of/working for, Beyond2, Burlingame, CA. Not sure if the place is still going as no update for a few years.

http://www.beyond2.com/home/

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17