• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 trunk floor?

It's definitely worth taking a shot at doing it yourself. Make templates out of cardboard and if they turn out OK just transfer that onto 1/4" plywood and wrap it with the material of your choice with spray adhesive and staple the edges. acef54c9ecd9481ff4b62defaa2a4621.jpg1b29f0f27020d5ed7546c0b7292d45c3.jpgad0949beef1e89d413d900db41154ac4.jpgb6c0324ac700993b165973cbbd4d575c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I too heard that the steel floor pans are NLA. Can't help but let me know if you find it somewhere. I know somebody who needs one.

Edited by Tommy

Racing is Life - everything before and after is just waiting!

I got my trunk floor about a year ago from BavAuto. Currently I cannot seem to access their website to see if they have any available. I hope this helps. 

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

Sorry, yes i meant the metal, not the carpet.  My tire well and the area around the gas tank is SHOT.

Alex at Restoration Design was supposed to get them back in stock in June.  But when I called last week he said his supplier still has them on a 3 month backorder. I've checked with W&N and BMW Classic.  I've not checke with BavAuto.  I'll call them next.

If I can find someone with a good tire well, I COULD make the panel myself out of sheet.

Zach