• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Gauges w/clock for 2002A

Been wanting to do this for along time. Hard part for me was getting a custom gauge for the clock as the car I am workin on is an automatic. Thanks goes out to whiteguages.net for taking the time to make me a custom clock pattern. 

I got these and the dash overlay. Not sure I would do the dash overlay again as I like the old school wood grain. 

Link: http://www.whitegauges.net/categories/BMW/3-Series-%2d-E21%2C-E30%2C-E36%2C-E46%2C-E90%2C-2002/1973%2d1976-2002/

White Guages.jpeg

• Like 6

Looks very 80’s with modern CF touch.  Nice. 

1974 2002 2.2stroker, DCOE45's, 300deg cam, 5 spd, 3.91 LSD // 1984 E24 M635csi, dogleg 5spd 3.23 LSD. // 1994 E34 540i, supercharged 16psi, 6spd E85 only, 3.15 LSD // 1997 E36 M3 Evo, low comp supercharged 18psi 6spd (under construction)

The needles blend in with the white background. I painted mine red so I could see them.

Edited by 02Les

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

28 minutes ago, 02Les said:

The needles blend in with the white background. I painted mine red so I could see them.

I didn't really notice that until you mentioned it. Very good idea. Glad I didn't put it back in already. Off to red paint store I go.....

Edited 28 minutes ago by 02Les
  •  
  •  

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

'76 '02 - Dark Met Blue (running project)

'76 '02 - Siena (project, running occasionally)

'76 '02 - Siena (parts car)

FAQ Member #17 - WHOA!

Props!

I don't take myself or opinions Seriously

My 4th 2002 and the first set of Square Tail-Lights

See the 4 versions of my 2002 project here: SoCal S2002 | Facebook

Not to hijack the thread, but I reached out am in the process to design a red cluster layover ala turbo. Please reach out to me via pm if you are interested. The red will be close, but not restoration quality, nor will it have the correct texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002