• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weber Jetting specs

I'm looking for jetting specs for a 32/36 DGEV on a '74 02. Is there a database or specification resource out there?

Looks like Redline/Weber isn't interested in sharing information, just selling kits.

A couple of searches on this forum didn't yield much. The article on webers has dead links. thanks

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

11 minutes ago, joebarthlow said:

I'm looking for jetting specs for a 32/36 DGEV on a '74 02. Is there a database or specification resource out there?

Looks like Redline/Weber isn't interested in sharing information, just selling kits.

A couple of searches on this forum didn't yield much. The article on webers has dead links. thanks

This refers to CD's prescription. I think I'm the only one it didn't work real well for.

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/214443-weber-3236-jetting-cdeisels-vs-carls-prescriptions/?tab=comments#comment-1236801

• Thanks 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

1 hour ago, 02Les said:

This refers to CD's prescription. I think I'm the only one it didn't work real well for.

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/214443-weber-3236-jetting-cdeisels-vs-carls-prescriptions/?tab=comments#comment-1236801

not sure how I missed that thread, thanks!

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

1 hour ago, 02Les said:

your not alone, never worked well for me either.  there are a couple different baselines that you can start with though if one doesn't work.  the link from les had a second baseline from carl, and there is another floating around that comes when you buy a carb from racetep.  and o2 sensor is your friend if you don't already have one.

• Thanks 1