• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOCK 72/73 "BUS" STEERING WHEEL

iinca

• 1 month later...

Hello yes I believe we can help, Im doing this for a friend that does not do computer, he has an almost new factory steering wheel with button, pictures are attached, if this is what your looking for, He's asking 160 plus shipping. (FEDEX) We are in Wisconsin in the 53406 area.   my email is red47@tds.net or reply here if interested. we are PayPal ready. Thanks for looking. Lots more stuff available. check craigslist Wisconsin  racine/kenosha  BMW parts 

fullsizeoutput_844.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_846.jpeg

Hi Harry as of this post the wheel is available, you and 2 others have emailed in the last hour on it.  I am helping a friend sell these parts, as far as I know He bought it to put on his car but never did, its been in his spare bedroom for years.   you have my email, cell is 262 4975841 Ill check on ship cost wed.  

fullsizeoutput_844.thumb.jpeg.3984a6d8c68fc7f6158a86af7c16d0fd.jpegfullsizeoutput_846.thumb.jpeg.9bc760001e2ed44c67ad326d000c65ba.jpeg