• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engine and trans

Road trip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep it would be a road trip, were in S.E. Wisconsin just south of Milwaukee. Dean has an engine and trans (4spd) removed from a 73 2002 about 16 yrs ago or so, trans is ok, motor will have to be gone through before running.   let us know if your interested, at red47@tds.net,  pics are attached, motor was out side covered and oiled but... who knows. I'll have to get a pic of trans, its in the garage. wheels and front suspension have since been removed. 

IMG_1740.JPG

Dean has had these parts for years thinking he may Monday rebuild a car... he's decided thats not going to happen so he is selling all the 73 BMW 2002 parts he has which includes the engine and trans.  Attached are todays pics, engine is still out side but is partly full of oil and can be rolled over, trans rolls over and shifts well. He would like to sell them,  I think he said $300 for the pair.  (but I'm old and have CRS). Can't remember Sh t... so I may be off on that. 

But we can cross that bridge if your interested, I know,  as you said its a road trip. Thanks for your interest. MM

fullsizeoutput_8f1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_8a0.jpeg