• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4 speed Transmission

ingramlee

73 2002...Same ole song, 2nd gear grinding, now 3rd starting to do the same. I'm looking for a known good non grinding 4 speed tranny. Maybe someone did a 5 speed swap and has one taking up space. PM me if you have one to sell.

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello, Yes a known good 4spd is avail,  out of a 73 2002, car was disassembled 18 - 20 yrs ago. has been stored inside since. Im doing this for the owner of the parts, as he does not have a computer, I'll try to get a picture on Wednesday this week and send it to you email.  I believe he wants 300 plus shipping, which would be cheapest by greyhound bus to your local area rather than fed ex door to door. send email to red47@tds.net if you would like to pursue this thanks   Just helping out   (MM)