• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MWM ISO 3PD

Geoff Raynak

i feel like this is almost like placing an ad in the personals ...

will someone be interested?

is there someone not looking for a date who may be teased out by my wit?

is there a diamond in the rough?

is there someone who will take pity on me?

AND SO ... here I search for a THREE PIECE DASH ... 

must be in good to great shape ... 8 or 9 out of 10.

can be leather or vinyl covered if done well ...

really looking for something crack-free and presentable as a very good daily or an okay show car

really like the look of 3 piece versus 2 ... but could be convinced to go 2 if that is my only option

this will be a replacement dash for my '69 project

i have a decent dash already that is indeed a candidate for professional re-covering ... so i don't need a core

my dash was recovered with stretch marine vinyl ... and the results are 'okay' ... 

the binnacle has a funky fold... and the vinyl is not attached in all nooks/crannies...

it is miles better than many ... but not up to the quality of the build we are looking for 

images of this dash are here

so looking to see what is out there to be bought outright versus battling what i have in the car alread.

i've got a price quote from just-dashes ... so i know my price and lead-time ceiling

I am asking for local upholstery prices to re-cover as well.

so if anyone is looking to finally take a chance on someone ... and give their amazing 3 piece dash a new and well loved home ... here is your (my) chance.

geoff

1970 1600-2 VERONA conversion at Moment Motors