• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMWCCA 2002 Tip Book

gsmith3

12 hours ago, halboyles said:

Like Steve, I read the Roundel as soon as I grabbed it out of the mailbox in the 70's and 80's.  So when I went back and read this great resource I knew it had to be shared because it would never be published again.  Thus, this reproduction.

for as big BMW CCA is and the amount of content they generate for the current magazine, I am surprised they don't put out a special publication a couple times/year geared towards classics for members who own such machines. I doubt they understand the opportunity they are missing.

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

ugh, you guys are killing me, I came down the street tonight and saw some packages in the door and got all excited, only to open up more fall school clothes for our daughter, aarrgghh, if you already got your book, dont tell me how it ends, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluehills2002 said:

Rich, I am in the same boat as you but let’s not give up yet.  As you know, I am only a few miles from you so  hopefully our East Coast copies are traveling together.

Mine arrived in the mail today.  

Many thanks to Hal and his significant other for making this happen.

BTW- flipping thru them, I recognize many that I have read in the seventies Roundels.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Received mine today.  What a great job you did.  You even printed a cover sheet for the binder!  Thanks to you and your wife for putting this together.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777