• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it me or is the page littred with ads by 2k2tii & Bavaria

H E L P

Price: $500

Description:

Why can't people put one ad with multiple items in it? I know .... I know...they can't think out of their ass syndrome? FOR GODS SAKE..... Think about ads placed by others too!.....Jeeeeesh.

• Like 2

I agree about the multiple ads.

However, I think 2002tii (isn't this what this forum is all about??) and Bavaria ads are fine with me.

But, why are you replying to every classified ad with a blank post?

Edited by HarryPR
added more text
  • Like 1

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

A few years back this was a rare occurrence.....now, it seems to be the norm.

We have a gentleman selling 10 pairs of fog lights so he needs 10 posts. Not the brightest bulb in the pack, and no consideration for others (only his profit no doubt).

• Like 5

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

A few years back this was a rare occurrence.....now, it seems to be the norm.

We have a gentleman selling 10 pairs of fog lights so he needs 10 posts. Not the brightest bulb in the pack, and no consideration for others (only his profit no doubt).

Hmmmmmm......Enzo????

Edited by Fritz1602

1968 BMW 1600-2

@ Harry PR, why am I posting other ads with blank posts? To bump those ads because 2k2tii littered up the page with his ads and pushed everyone else ads down! Simple as that. If 2k2tii posted one ad with all his parts listed for sale together then he can easily edit that one ad each time he sold a part! And if it moved to another page and he needed to get attention then he could just bump it up occasionally or as needed. But no.......he has to take up the entire page and post individual ads for every damn item he has in his garage. If that is not selfish .....what is? It's fine with you???....I don't know what to say. It's only fair that I go and bump other peoples ads!

Geoff, I am not making it a rant section but hoping the selfish thinkers would read this and perhaps take it into consideration that other peoples post matter too. I understand your and everyone elses opinion about keeping 100 separate posts about 100 separate parts but is it fair to others???

• Like 1

6 hours ago, conkitchen said:

As with anything that's free, people will abuse it. We live in a society that is heavily self centered and money focused. A deadly combination. 

Sumtin for nuttin!  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-does-wells-fargo-still-exist_us_5b80148ee4b0729515126185

?

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Ray, 

Wells Fargo is an institution for sure. 

I dated a girl in marketing-she was a selfish and conceded twat who was called Lobster Paradise by her family. Because; as a kid, she had to have the most expensive thing on the menu not even knowing or caring what it was. Among other things, the relations did not pay dividends. 

And...

My wife's brother's friend is the Corp. Compliance Manager. Well so what right? This guy is not the shiniest coin in the piggy bank. If you spent a minute with him, you would come to see he is not at all aware of his surroundings nor what's going on around him in the real world. No wonder he has held his job for 20 years, the scandals are all around him but he can't see them. The thiefs inside must love him. 

But I rant. 

Edited by conkitchen
  • Like 2

But what do I know