• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it me or is the page littred with ads by 2k2tii & Bavaria

H E L P

On 8/27/2018 at 10:10 AM, H E L P said:

@ Harry PR, why am I posting other ads with blank posts? To bump those ads because 2k2tii littered up the page with his ads and pushed everyone else ads down! Simple as that. If 2k2tii posted one ad with all his parts listed for sale together then he can easily edit that one ad each time he sold a part! And if it moved to another page and he needed to get attention then he could just bump it up occasionally or as needed. But no.......he has to take up the entire page and post individual ads for every damn item he has in his garage. If that is not selfish .....what is? It's fine with you???....I don't know what to say. It's only fair that I go and bump other peoples ads!

Sorry, H E L P, I misinterpreted your original post. Stupid me, I thought you meant ads for 2002tii parts! LOL!!!!

Please accept my apologies and, yes, I agree with you 100%. Now I will slowly crawl back to my cave....

• Like 1

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

I agree HELP but, it goes beyond just the one offender you mentioned.

I would think that if your making a business from selling parts on this forum, you would at least buy a membership. This is a good opportunity for FAQ to make some money!

BMW2002faq should establish a "vendor" status(buy in and post away) and or a vendor classified section so they can run wild..

It is obnoxious to try and sell one thing and have it bumped to the third page in one day because two or three people are selling 10 items in 10 separate posts.

Edited by evil02
grammer
  • Like 8

72'  2002 turbo build - under construction...

13 minutes ago, evil02 said:

I would think that if your making a business from selling parts on this forum, you would at least buy a membership. This is a good opportunity for FAQ to make some money!

Totally agree.

• Like 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

10 hours ago, evil02 said:

I agree HELP but, it goes beyond just the one offender you mentioned.

BMW2002faq can pay to establish "vendor" status(buy in and post away) and or a vendor classified section so they can run wild..

It is obnoxious to try and sell one thing and have it bumped to the third page in one day because two or three people are selling 10 items in 10 separate posts.

Hear hear! 

• Like 1

But what do I know