• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vin check for registration DVLA v5

Jamous

Guys hello 

How can I get confirmation on my vehicle I need to register it with dvla I've tried the local BMW to me and it comes up with nothing they say . 

How else can I do it ? It says I can use a forum for proff 

I've done the second part now . 

Any help thanks 

589476052.png

Try emailing info.grouparchiv@bmwgroup.com with your VIN number. They will respond back within a few days with details about the manufacturing date, delivery and colour. This should satisfy the DVLA but good luck

• Thanks 1

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

Blimey - glad I mentioned this as I just found about 30 people that hadn't been activated! Hopefully you should have received a confirmation email and now be live. Sorry about that, reckon it's a good old case of human error, there's a lot of it about!

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

9 minutes ago, NickVyse said:

Blimey - glad I mentioned this as I just found about 30 people that hadn't been activated! Hopefully you should have received a confirmation email and now be live. Sorry about that, reckon it's a good old case of human error, there's a lot of it about!

Lol funny that is..... Thanks yes received it now brilliant , just hopefully I'll get the above sorted .

9 minutes ago, NickVyse said:

Lol funny that is..... Thanks yes received it now brilliant , just hopefully I'll get the above sorted .

Also I just got this back so I hope this is good enough and thanks guys for the help Screenshot_20180829-151720.thumb.png.5e638b037898536c56ca6e1f407b7de5.png

16 minutes ago, NickVyse said:

Blimey - glad I mentioned this as I just found about 30 people that hadn't been activated! Hopefully you should have received a confirmation email and now be live. Sorry about that, reckon it's a good old case of human error, there's a lot of it abo

3 hours ago, Jamous said:

Also I just got this back so I hope this is good enough and thanks guys for the help Screenshot_20180829-151720.thumb.png.5e638b037898536c56ca6e1f407b7de5.png

If, per chance, the authorities do not accept this solely because it is an email (susceptible to easy manipulation), BMW Archives will also sell you, for approximately 100€, the same information in the form of a printed certificate with cover letter.  I know nothing about your Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, but the New York Department of Motor Vehicles loves “original documents” and despises photocopies or computer printouts.

Good luck and regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

1 hour ago, Conserv said:

If, per chance, the authorities do not accept this solely because it is an email (susceptible to easy manipulation), BMW Archives will also sell you, for approximately 100€, the same information in the form of a printed certificate with cover letter.  I know nothing about your Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency, but the New York Department of Motor Vehicles loves “original documents” and despises photocopies or computer printouts.

Good luck and regards,

Steve

Hi Steve 

This is very true ,I think I might need some sort of formal headed paper . 

BMW archives I will Google that and have requested if I could get the same from the vin check from earlier .