• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vin check for registration DVLA v5

Jamous

35 minutes ago, Jamous said:

Hi Steve 

This is very true ,I think I might need some sort of formal headed paper . 

BMW archives I will Google that and have requested if I could get the same from the vin check from earlier . 

You could always try the printed email approach first. The downside is that the official certificates reportedly take a month or more to obtain. Maybe others here have some direct first-hand experience. Below, provided by Jim Gerock, is an example of what you would receive from BMW with the certificate option.

Regards,

Steve

D13194B2-BFEA-4F96-8AD7-1E5384ACF9A0.jpeg

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

7 minutes ago, tzei said:

With vin from free public records if found only that it's removed from finnish reg system. Last mot was done 1.nov.93. Ten owners here.

It's had 10 owners ? I have some old paper work from trafi which I thought was good enough .

To send off 

IMG_20180829_213605.jpg

They should accept it as it has Julia Obendorfer’s return contact details so that it can be verified if need be. 

I did think it Ng it was a funny VIN number. Now you need to tell us the story behind you having a Finnish LHD in Britain (and pictures! We love pictures). Hey 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

1 minute ago, Simeon said:

They should accept it as it has Julia Obendorfer’s return contact details so that it can be verified if need be. 

I did think it Ng it was a funny VIN number. Now you need to tell us the story behind you having a Finnish LHD in Britain (and pictures! We love pictures). Hey 

Pictures are above and more pics I can do, car came from blackmoney racing Netherlands.. 

And I wanted it , I will sell it eventually (hopefully not) always wanted one and going through the car what's needed  , I have other pics and info on my Instagram if you want to have a nose ?

T_ruckerj 

But slowly going through the whole car it has alot of major bit all done .

New brake ,lines,pads,wheels tyres ,retrimmed but thrown back together .. 

New fuel lines in the boot and made lots of adjustments .. 

Build thread no3 coming soon 

Built 2 X M3s before this by newer so not as cool 

IMG_20180811_114939.jpg

IMG_20180811_170929.jpg

Hmm yes that states that it has been taken to use 1975 (käyttöönottovuosi) which was too in public rekords but as it was custom they didn't put day & month information back then in papers - only year. Doubt that ppl at DVLA will make much of it as it in finnish lol. They asked english documents remember ;)

Rest of that can be translated too ;)

I thin you're better of with Julian's document.

2002 -73 M2, 2002 -71 forced induction. bnr32 -91