• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting nervous, should I hoard?

Vicleonardo1

6 minutes ago, kbmb02 said:

Hoarding heads. (I find roughly 1-in-4 used cylinders heads are usable without major repairs (meaning not warped, no cracks between the seats, no corrosion damage.) -KB

77497B18-D98A-4195-AD95-91572ADB4011.thumb.jpeg.aa085b75ae2f9e97bc7d9d15e02b8d15.jpeg

1 in 4 are usable? That seems really poor, maybe hoarding heads is a good thing. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

6 hours ago, SmoresTM said:

You wouldn’t, by any chance, have a pair of shorty rear bumper end pieces you’d be willing to part with... would you? emoji16.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of this is mine. Pictures taken a few years ago trying to help take inventory for another guy's serious crowding issues.  Several of us spent the better part of a Saturday trying to sort.  Way too much stuff.

Edited by jgerock

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"