• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 2002 body for sale. No engine or trans

neanderthal

Price: $100

Description:

Make offer.

Original paint (faded as hell Verona Red) complete car with no motor or transmission. Been siting for about 15 years. Complete shell, needs some TLC.

I've moved to a completely different state and no longer have my parking/ storage and if I had a 6 months to a year i'd keep and restore my baby as id be in a better place to do so. I have to focus on paying off my credit cards, other bills etc, and buying a house right now so I cant expend $100 a month for storage. I bought this car from the original owner in February 1995, had a new motor and trans installed at 2002AD and drove it as my daily driver for a wonderful few years. I foolishly transplanted my good engine and transmission into a 69 that I also had, and got rid off. 

Make me an offer. It's gonna get junked if I can't get something sorted in the next few days. i don't have any pics but I can get my brother to take pics and send them to you by text.

Edited by neanderthal

'O=00=O'

Long Live The Legend.