• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - Petri Turbo Steering Wheel

Jbaumshelter

You can get the early 320i sport wheel which is nearly identical to the Turbo wheel.  The only difference is the horn button and hub cover.  Also, be cautious of those dishonest sellers (many on Ebay) who claim their early 320i sport wheel is a Turbo wheel.  Those who are un-initiated will end up paying big dollars for a wheel that is not a true Turbo wheel!

shermanmartinez at hotmail dot com

if you find one, be prepared to open the wallet wide and deep. 

Supposedly the same wheel was an option for e9's of the day. 

but what do I know.  

The last one I bought was 12 years ago and it cost $300 then which I thought was a steal.  

It now belongs to and Indy car driver. 

large 1.jpg

But what do I know

I guess there was a few people that saw Otis's post above and decided to start sending him offers. I really hope you all get what your looking for or ever better, get what you deserve!

(JohnP_02, this is not directed at you. You were very forthcoming about what you wanted to do and I really appreciate you contacting me with your idea).

That’s a bummer J. Some people just don’t get it unfortunately. There are plenty of wheels out there, we will find you a Turbo Wheel. I do collect a lot of wheels for myself, but I also really enjoy helping fellow 02’ers find ones they are looking for!

John

1969 2002 Granada, 2nd owner

1976 2002 Fjordblau (sold)

A few too many steering wheels