• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Future Bring-a-Trailer car?

02Les

1 hour ago, Johnny Haywire said:

Does anyone here have experience buying a car from Copart? I have a friend on Oakland and am very tempted, but curious to know how quickly it needs to be picked up, etc.

I could probably purchase it for you for a small broker fee (through the company I work for).  But, as much as I like this car I don't want to be stuck with it if you back out.  If I could trade a couple other projects for it I would...

33 minutes ago, dang said:

I could probably purchase it for you for a small broker fee (through the company I work for).  But, as much as I like this car I don't want to be stuck with it if you back out.  If I could trade a couple other projects for it I would...

Thanks, Dang. I'm going to watch this one and see how it goes. If I were to buy, I would definitely not stick you with it. Have you purchased through Copart in the past then?