• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Turbo steering wheel

wkohler

Hilarious! I explained the many people on Ebay that misrepresent early E21 sport wheels as 2002 Turbo wheels as a warning to Jbaumshelter in his thread looking for a Turbo wheel. If you have a regular 2002/tii then the early E21 sport wheel will likely be more than fine for your use. However, if you have a genuine Turbo then it likely will not suffice. The actual Turbo horn button will not work on the early E21 sport wheel.  As mentioned, the hub cover is different as well.  It's all in the details and fun to see those considering themselves knowledgeable in the fine lines of 2002 parts learn something.

shermanmartinez at hotmail dot com

• Like 3

5 hours ago, shermanmartinez said:

It's all in the details and fun to see those considering themselves knowledgeable in the fine lines of 2002 parts learn something.

shermanmartinez at hotmail dot com

Well, you learn something every day for sure. While I'm pretty decent with 2002 parts, I'm not with E21 parts, particularly/obviously, what I now understand is, a one year only sport steering wheel.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I learned a lot trying to buy mine. Thankfully I had some help from JohnP_02 . Pretty sure I would have found myself buying an E21 wheel and had some serious regrets. 

John spoke with me last night and helped me confirm the part # on the hub and other small details to watch out for. He has some serious knowledge on the subject that I am very thankful for. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jbaumshelter said:

I learned a lot trying to buy mine. Thankfully I had some help from JohnP_02 . Pretty sure I would have found myself buying an E21 wheel and had some serious regrets. 

John spoke with me last night and helped me confirm the part # on the hub and other small details to watch out for. He has some serious knowledge on the subject that I am very thankful for. 

Are you getting paid by John? ? 

Just kidding!

He will probably will read this.

Hi John!

• Haha 1