• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Marley '02 Man

fastricky

On 9/12/2018 at 10:33 AM, 02tradition said:

.....is the original still in existence?

If it is, it will be worth a shitload......Janis's Porche 356C hammered for 1.7 mil a couple of years ago.

Can't imagine what condition the headliner would be in IF the car still lives......

EDIT....or the ashtray for that matter

Edited by joysterm
  • Haha 2

jah mon,I am lucky enough to have an original T shirt from a Bob Marley concert I went to on Halloween way back in the late 70's when attending college in up state NY, I think I was attending,  i'm in for what ever you make, T shirt, sticker, coffee mug, hat, what ever lol :-) 

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1075.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 1:25 PM, PaulTWinterton said:

This topic is revisited once in awhile.  BMW = Bob Marley and the Wailers.

MarleyBMW.jpg.65d12ac6f0de37af98d15bd98225cc50.jpg

I would wear that shirt.

Hey all, I have the t shirts in production. Because of the response which I didn't know it would turn into this many orders, I'm going to redirect everyone to one of my websites over the next couple of days and they can be ordered from there. I figured this would be easier than trying to contact everyone on here that wants one to get addresses and payment. Hold tight for a couple days and when I get the e-commerce going on the website I'll post the link and you can order t-shirts and stickers directly from there. For the peeps that want the revised t-shirt with the leaf on the front, let me get this first round going and shipped then I will work on ordering the BMW revision 2 t-shirt with the leafy substance we all love and enjoy. Giving myself a couple of days on the e-commerce side as I've been swamped at the brewery with canning runs and tomorrow a BBQ competition. Thanks for the patience.

Chad

• Thanks 2