• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Marley '02 Man

fastricky

UPDATE: shirts are in production and I added some XXL's to the order as I had some requests (reflected on the website). It also seemed like more folks were interested in white rather

than the grey so I changed the t shirt color over to white right before production. Stickers are on their way but for peeps that batch ordered (t shirt and stick), I'll

wait for T's to come in and mail all at once.

Chad

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Stickers just came in and t shirts are getting delivered on October 8th. I will ship everybody's packages out per orders within 3 days following t shirt delivery. Also, I 

have about 2 XXL, 6 XL, 15 Large, and 3 Mediums left. Please help spread the word thru Instagram or whatever other social media to sell off the rest as I don't 

want to sit on a bunch of inventory and also would like to make another production run of long sleeve t shirts.

Prost & Drive.

Chad

• Like 2

Paul Winterton just hit me up wondering about the long sleeve t's. I told him I wanted to sell at least 90% of the short t's before getting

more made. My question is about posting to sell items in the general discussion forums. I see this board has a "for sale" area but I don't

think it would get the traffic there if I made a new post in the for sale as opposed to general discussion forum to dump the rest of the short t's but I also didn't want to post a for sale item if it's against forum rules.