• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Marley '02 Man

fastricky

26 minutes ago, hankeester said:

Paul Winterton just hit me up wondering about the long sleeve t's. I told him I wanted to sell at least 90% of the short t's before getting

more made. My question is about posting to sell items in the general discussion forums. I see this board has a "for sale" area but I don't

think it would get the traffic there if I made a new post in the for sale as opposed to general discussion forum to dump the rest of the short t's but I also didn't want to post a for sale item if it's against forum rules. 

Wasn't me that asked. ?

I  think for a one time offer of a non-traditional item (for cost-sharing) it is tolerated in general discussion until it gets abused.  100 shirts ok,  a second run better in for sale.  IMHO.

73 Inka Tii #2762958

Hey,  what’s the arrangement for international shipping? Site doesn’t accomodate it. Want me to PM address for shipping quote? Shirt would go in a small fixed price USPS box. 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

2 minutes ago, Simeon said:

Hey,  what’s the arrangement for international shipping? Site doesn’t accomodate it. Want me to PM address for shipping quote? Shirt would go in a small fixed price USPS box. 

Let me adjust the backend for international shipping. Email me your address and I'll get a shipping quote and let you know.

9 minutes ago, Simeon said:

I did a quick inquiry through USPS and here is what I got on cost, this was to Germany as I had to pick a location...and this was the cheapest method.

Priority Mail International® Large Video Flat Rate priced box

USPS-Produced Box: 9-1/4" x 6-1/4" x 2"
Maximum weight 4 pounds.
Select a Delivery Option Expected Delivery Day Retail Click-N-Ship®
Normal Delivery Time 6 - 10 business days to many major markets1,2 $35.25 $35.25

hey Chad, just got my T-shirt.  Gorgeous, beautiful and nicely done!  Thank you!  Went to order some stickers, but $6 to ship 2 stickers?  Is that right?

Edited by yeewiz

Bob

BMWCCA #4844 (#297 of The 308)

1974 2002 Sahara, MM 2400 Rally engine, MM 5 speed and conversion

1976 2002A Anthracite parts car

1991 525i AlpinweiB II

2002 330ci AlpinweiB III

2007 530xiT Titanium Silver

8 hours ago, yeewiz said:

hey Chad, just got my T-shirt.  Gorgeous, beautiful and nicely done!  Thank you!  Went to order some stickers, but $6 to ship 2 stickers?  Is that right?

no,

I need to adjust for just the stickers. Most everyone's shirts were $6-$8.50 for shipping depending on where you were, CA being on the higher side. Let me

get the shipping straightened out for stickers and I'll let you know when it's fixed.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jbaumshelter said:

This seemed to fit this topic. My son did a recreation of the Bob Marley 2002 picture. Made me laugh for a few minutes. I don't know why it made me laugh. I was laughing for no reason really......Then I had to get some more Cheetos.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

I've seen the 02 pics but I hadn't seen that E3 pic before. I wonder if it was his.