• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful 1800 Neue Klasse for sale

alumanorm

I love Bring a Trailer but not the readers comments section.  Here is whats happens alot:   This is about a super clean Alfa GTV ending today.  I'm glad the he didn't mention the BMW 2002 crowd:)

I went thru most of the comments, starting from the earliest until the last 20. Then I had enough….
Wow, what a bunch of tire kicking, accusatory, pessimistic, commenters who seem to have converged on this auction! I thought the early 911 crowd was bad. That crowd is constantly complaining about what is original and what isn’t, as well as how the early 911 market has gone too far. The Alfa crowd takes pickiness and Seller intrigue and suspicion to another level.
Whether this car drives like a dream, or does not, the key to its value is its rust free body and originality. And both of these things are here in spades on this car"

39 minutes ago, alumanorm said:

I love Bring a Trailer but not the readers comments section.  Here is whats happens alot:   This is about a super clean Alfa GTV ending today.  I'm glad the he didn't mention the BMW 2002 crowd:)

I went thru most of the comments, starting from the earliest until the last 20. Then I had enough….
Wow, what a bunch of tire kicking, accusatory, pessimistic, commenters who seem to have converged on this auction! I thought the early 911 crowd was bad. That crowd is constantly complaining about what is original and what isn’t, as well as how the early 911 market has gone too far. The Alfa crowd takes pickiness and Seller intrigue and suspicion to another level.
Whether this car drives like a dream, or does not, the key to its value is its rust free body and originality. And both of these things are here in spades on this car"

I loved the original premise of BaT, but after they got popular and added the auctions, I choose not to comment.  Too many nickpickers who are there to either reminisce or berate the sellers vehicle.  I would be afraid to try and sell a car on that site.  The prices are all over the map without any regard to the real current market prices.  Some great cars have sold for much less than others.  

Your 1800 is a wonderful car. 

Jim

• Like 2

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"