• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a nice automatic 02 for my wife

AndyS

1 hour ago, Teelinger said:

That looks like a pretty fair deal.

Andy? Andy? Hi Andy! :D

Cheers,

• Haha 1

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I bought 1936spder's 73 malaga.  I don't have any pics loaded on my computer yet.  My introduction? or the car, lol.  There are about 15 people on here driving my old 02s, I don't know the car yer,,,WE have yet to be intimate.  In the past I have owned 2 tiis, 1 factory turbo, 1 factory 1600 cabriolet,1 touring, 1 Lummamma convertible, 1fast M2,a turbo'd M42 car,a M20 02, a 2000CS and asundry of various other 02s in various states of waiting. 2 CS coupes, and 5 Bavarias. My wife owns the blue one in the pic I posted.  It was the mule for the first electric speedo, 1st 4hp22   4speed automatic and then the M42 and 4speed auto out of an E36.  Yeah, we still have hers.  All mine have gone away.  Oh, the fancy 02 pick up truck was mine.  Built right here in NWA in a barn in a few days.  Esty changed it up just a wee bit!

Edited by AndyS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good thing you did not buy this one Andy, cause some flipper dousche did.  It was lasted listed in Tulock two weeks ago for $7K for months. Likely bought it for $5K and is now listed with new seller.  

Maybe a troll on this site. easy money for nothing. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/bmw/6735620717.html

image.thumb.png.ebc1802047d36b7836fafa0b3f0c8d6c.png

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know