• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I made some 2002 Christmas Cards!!

Laura

Hey Everyone! 
Check out the 2002 Christmas card I made this year!  I did the artwork myself, and since my friends have been telling me to sell them for years, I figured I'd finally give it a try, to make some extra cash.  I have a newborn, and diapers are expensive, LOL 

I started an Etsy shop to sell them, check it out:  Ouros.etsy.com

I wasn't sure where to list this, since it isn't a 'part' to sell.   I apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong spot.  Happy Holidays!

1.jpg

6.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Nice work--you're quite talented.  And it's a Euro squarelight...

More than once we brought a Christmas tree home in a 2002, but always on a roof rack, not poking out the sunroof--needles were too prickly and hard to clean up afterwards.

mike

• Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

On 11/22/2018 at 11:16 AM, mike said:

Nice work--you're quite talented.  And it's a Euro squarelight...

More than once we brought a Christmas tree home in a 2002, but always on a roof rack, not poking out the sunroof--needles were too prickly and hard to clean up afterwards.

mike

Thanks!  Yeah, I once shrink-wrapped my tree so I wouldn't get pine needles inside the car.  Didn't want the tree to scratch the paint either!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely LOVE it!! 

I should do some for autumn, from this photo I took a couple years ago…maybe you can help. Free to use this photo if you like it. :D (just send me a couple dozen when you print 'em!)

leaves oct16.JPG

• Like 1

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

On 11/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, wegweiser said:

Absolutely LOVE it!! 

I should do some for autumn, from this photo I took a couple years ago…maybe you can help. Free to use this photo if you like it. :D (just send me a couple dozen when you print 'em!)

That's an awesome photo!

Laura - you are seriously welcome to use it, if you like. And for real: No need to send me anything. I'd like to see it get used for something fun and I lack the time to do it! 

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

On 11/24/2018 at 12:57 PM, wegweiser said:

Absolutely LOVE it!! 

leaves oct16.JPG

Pic should be on the 02 Calender,if it hasn't been used already. Great shot.

Love the cards also well done.

• Like 1