• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT'S HERE! - 2019 BMW 2002 Calendar

bluebmw

Did you take it out the garage just to get the pic or are you driving it in those conditions, you madman? 
Actually I drove is from Texas to PA and hit a blizzard in Ohio and PA last Super Sowl Sunday. I had it outside to wash it and spray Salt Terminator on the undercarriage. The car now lives in PA, but I don't drive it when the roads are salted.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

It was rescued after 16 years in an Ohio driveway--refurbishment is nearly complete, back to its original Fjord blue...

Doc_Fjord_in_the_snow_3[1].JPG

• Like 3

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

UPDATE: The calendars are finalized and ready for purchase! In order to arrive before Christmas, you must order them ASAP (read: within the next day or so), unless you want to pay extra for expedited shipping. Before ordering: visit this website for a discount code (depending on the day, they can range from 10-30% off): https://www.retailmenot.com/view/lulu.com

Here's the link to purchasehttp://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulustudio-calendar/2019-bmw-2002-calendar/24048239

To those of you that submitted photos - THANK YOU! I will be returning all emails in the next day or so. Just wanted to get the calendar finalized ASAP so people could get them in time for Christmas. Cheers!

19583751_201902Calendar-ThePaddock.thumb.jpg.bb6fb651a34d69a0e4bdbff928533733.jpg

• Like 2

1966 2000ti Chamonix - old racer, new project

1967 1600 Bristol - stock as a rock

1976 2002 Pastellblau - Alpina tribute

Parts For Sale - The Paddock

1 hour ago, jrhone said:

Can u show the pics u chose?   

Just put together this preview. You should also be able to preview at the link I provided, but it doesn't seem to be working on my phone.

1822163734_2019CalendarPreview.thumb.jpeg.ccd4deab78f905168e0efe20056cc06b.jpeg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, joebarthlow said:

ordered.

if you're not satisfied with your designer/printer and would like to keep it in the "community," hit me up next fall.

Thanks, Joe! I've used the same printer for the past 3 years and been very satisfied with the quality, but I'm all for keeping it in the community. We'll be in touch.

• Like 1