• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front subframe

evil02

2 hours ago, TG2k2 said:

I have a spare one but a) its a little rusty (nothing wrong from a safety perspective) and B) I’m in CT. I’d give it to you if you pay for shipping/packing. Do you want to see what you can find local and if nothing pans out we can see if it makes economical sense?

Sounds good, I will let you know!!  I would think for shipping, leave it all exposed and just stick a label on it?  It isn't anything that is going to break or damaged if wet exposed or dropped. That's a guess though, lol..

72'  2002 turbo build - under construction...

18 hours ago, TG2k2 said:

I don’t know if they would accept it that way but certainly doesn’t hurt to try. Worst case I have plenty of oversized boxes I could stuff it in with a little padding!

Let me know what happens and we will go from there... good luck!

I’d wager you could wrap it in a couple rounds of bubble wrap and drop it off at Greyhound....

Best regards,

Steve

• Like 2

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

40 minutes ago, Conserv said:

I’d wager you could wrap it in a couple rounds of bubble wrap and drop it off at Greyhound....

Best regards,

Steve

I agree. I have seen people just warp large things with that thick brown paper and they seem to take it.

72'  2002 turbo build - under construction...