• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Throttle Pedal Linkage

IWantOne

Let me know what carb set-up you have and if the car is an automatic or not. With that, I can figure out all the part numbers involved in supplying new bits! I have (or can get) nearly all of it easily.

Shoot me a PM or follow-up with photos if possible, and I'll see what I have!

zenwrenchpaul@yahoo.com = personal e mail

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Here are a few links to exploded diagrams with pricing. For the silly-expensive parts, I might be able to dig up some used bits. The major variation, is in the manner the horizontal linkage rod attaches to the carb. There were two or three versions of this. A photo of your carb - where the linkage engages it - will help! Some use a ball / cup / pin arrangement, while others simply use an "L" shaped lever that engages a basic fork on the carb. 

For installation, I can give you some pointers, too. I see a lot of avoidable failures on 2002 throttle linkages. 

http://bimmer.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2213&mospid=47140&btnr=35_0196&hg=35&fg=10

http://bimmer.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2213&mospid=47140&btnr=35_0197&hg=35&fg=10

Edited by wegweiser

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com