• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBI website for Internet Fraud (Brian Baker aka Jblue)

Mike A

The Columbus FBI office told me that anyone with a claim against this POS Jblue (Brian Baker) should file it at  www.ic3.gov.  Anyone on facebook should pass that information to those folks. I was told the more the better. Our understanding is that his address is in Westerville , Ohio (to be confirmed). This fraud is still lurking on this site so caveat emptor. 

Anyone with more current information should pass it on. 

Edited by Mike A

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

Sorry....yes   www.ic3.gov.   He also has email address as dancewellington@gmail.com 

179114749_brianbaker.jpg.e0e9586d6a968e8c09d167b488a00b65.jpg

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Any one having been defrauded by this guy , please PM me

Hi Folks,

As the sags continues, jblue PM'd me and offered his take on the situation.  He asked that I share it with the FAQ because he feels I am making a stink over a free part.  Below is his PM to me and after that, my response to him.  You be the judge.

There you go, jblue, just as you asked.

Message from jblue:

first of all no police have reached out to speak to me. Let’s be clear. I refunded mike because I was unable to ship his item. 

You are causing a stink stink over a FREE part. Our original deal was for a motor. You asked about a flywheel and I said I’d through it in. It was never a paid item. I can’t find the flywheel. No clue where it is. I’ll refund you $0.00 which was the value of said item since it was FREE!!!!! You received a complete motor which was sold to you. Go ahead and forward this I formation to everyone so they can see you are causing problems over a gift.

My response to him:

There's more to it than the flywheel.  The head is in bad shape so I doubt that the motor had 83k miles on it as you claimed.  I have not bothered to touch the block based on the condition of the head.  Head may be junk.  Water divider was broken; your packing was terrible, studs were bent, etc.  Basically, I did not get what I paid for. Head bolts are missing.  Head timing cover bolts are missing, rear flange bolts are missing, fuel pump is missing. 

The flywheel is in the written contract - look it up.  I don't care whether you think it's free or not (by the way, you offered to include the flywheel, I did not ask for one).  Oh, and recall that you said you found the flywheel and that it shipped out?  I have the text messages that say all this.  Now you say you can't find it.

The bigger problem, overall, is that you cannot be trusted.  That tells me the motor is probably a piece of scrap metal.  At a minimum, you owe me for the flywheel and the other missing parts.

• 1 month later...

Sorry im a bit late to this conversation, I will follow up on the link. If you are still in contact with him ask him about the m10 engine he was suppose to send to Aspen Colorado for a Mr. Steven Spicer. 

No refund, no engine, never even shipped the motor from what i got from UPS support. 

Edited by StophinHousen