• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 2002 or 2002 Tii

danco_

On 3/4/2019 at 3:18 PM, iinca said:

Didn't find an 02 in Philip Pines?

I like that iinca colored car over the square tail

Didn't go there for 02 hunting. Those guys can barely afford their next meal, let alone have too many cool cars! 

23 hours ago, catlincustoms said:

There is a project tii I know about if you want any information on that. Not sure if you want a project or not. 

Roundie I hope?

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

52 minutes ago, danco_ said:

Didn't go there for 02 hunting. Those guys can barely afford their next meal, let alone have too many cool cars! 

Roundie I hope?

Yeah, I think it was a 1973. It is green. I only could take one picture a few years ago. I recently got in contact with the owner who is really old, and I will go and look at it in a bit. 

88 IX, 74 02, 72 02tii

2 hours ago, catlincustoms said:

Yeah, I think it was a 1973. It is green. I only could take one picture a few years ago. I recently got in contact with the owner who is really old, and I will go and look at it in a bit. 

go get it dawg. if you need money, call me. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

4 hours ago, heinemann said:

How much? I want a car I can build, not a lipstick on a pig (most eBay listing), or a nice car I can't build up.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Hey dude, GTFO of my thread. Go make your own if you're after a car. 

10 hours ago, Pouya said:

why don't you start with a rust free shell.

71 Granada with a clean title. All the body panels are there.

IMG_0969.jpg

Thanks Pouya, but that is not a car for me. I like nice things, not things that need to be made nice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

10 hours ago, heinemann said:

"Hey dude, GTFO of my thread. Go make your own if you're after a car." I saw his car come up in the thread and responded. You don't have to be rude about it. I'll mute this thread.

@heinemann,

I thought Ryan’s response to your entirely-inappropriate post was entirely appropriate...?

Regards,

Steve

Self-Appointed Arbiter of Appropriateness (and grouchy old guy)

Edited by Conserv
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

11 hours ago, heinemann said:

"Hey dude, GTFO of my thread. Go make your own if you're after a car." I saw his car come up in the thread and responded. You don't have to be rude about it. I'll mute this thread

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

It's the implication. All reward for no work. Put in a bit of work and you will reap your reward. But do it in your own thread, on your own time. Not on mine. 

3 hours ago, jgerock said:

The "guy in Texas" I referred to wasn't Select Classics.  I was referring to Rudy.  Still boggles my mind on his collection!

Last time I counted, he purchased four cars from me. None of which were publicly for sale, I might add. 

13 minutes ago, 02Les said:

Geez, he only asked for the price.

Maybe we need a set of rules to abide by...…...oh, wait, that's why we moved from Roadfly?

The orange car posted earlier? Someone sniped that from under me once it was posted in this thread and I was in conversation of purchasing from the owner. I was in the final stages of flying to see the car and I get a DM that says the car has been verbally purchased by another member...go figure. 

If someone is after a car, let them put in the leg work to find it on their terms. I didn't start this thread to help others, I started it for my own benefit. Please understand this.

If you guys are too soft or easily offended, then this thread is not for you. 

Sheesh.

Edited by danco_
  • Like 2

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

40 minutes ago, 02Les said:

Geez, he only asked for the price....

Someone else’s WTB thread is not the place to ask the price. How hard would it be for @heinemann, who clearly wants to buy something, to start his own thread?

Still grumpy here...

Best regards,

Steve

• Haha 1

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

26 minutes ago, Conserv said:

Someone else’s WTB thread is not the place to ask the price. How hard would it be for @heinemann, who clearly wants to buy something, to start his own thread?

Still grumpy here...

Best regards,

Steve

I can't wait to be old and grumpy and we can all hang out and complain about current generations we don't understand while eating a $11.99 sirloin steak meal at our local Sizzlers and tipping the 21 year old waitress an extra quarter because she reminds us of our youth - together. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

26 minutes ago, danco_ said:

I can't wait to be old and grumpy and we can all hang out and complain about current generations we don't understand while eating a $11.99 sirloin steak meal at our local Sizzlers and tipping the 21 year old waitress an extra quarter because she reminds us of our youth - together. 

I think Waffle house has the tbone special at $10.99

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, danco_ said:

The orange car posted earlier? Someone sniped that from under me once it was posted in this thread and I was in conversation of purchasing from the owner. I was in the final stages of flying to see the car and I get a DM that says the car has been verbally purchased by another member...go figure. 

If someone is after a car, let them put in the leg work to find it on their terms. I didn't start this thread to help others, I started it for my own benefit. Please understand this.

If you guys are too soft or easily offended, then this thread is not for you. 

Sheesh.

It seems your anger would be better pointed towards the Seller of the orange car if you were that deep in conversation with him. I know I would be.

• Like 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17