• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Koozies

Mpower5266

Quick bump.  I'm going to order this evening and I would like to make sure I order enough so if you want to order please send a message.  I should have plenty if anyone wants them after the order but I would like to have an accurate count.

Message me for 2002 Koozies!!!

I placed the order Thursday night, and I hope they will arrive last next week.  I should have them shipped out by next Saturday.  I also ordered plenty of every color if anyone still wants one.  If there is continued interest I may order some other colors.  What colors would you want if I do another batch? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mpower5266 said:

They arrived and look great.  I'll take some proper photos tonight but here is a little teaser. 

40338264903_aa7c84bf0a_b.jpgUntitled by Nick  Wood, on Flickr

If you have already ordered, Im going to start stuffing envelopes and getting them out to you.  If you would like to order a koozie please send me a message. 

looks as Inka is the most popular choice.   

On 3/1/2019 at 5:54 AM, Mpower5266 said:

I placed the order Thursday night, and I hope they will arrive last next week.  I should have them shipped out by next Saturday.  I also ordered plenty of every color if anyone still wants one.  If there is continued interest I may order some other colors.  What colors would you want if I do another batch? 

Mintgrün

As of 10am 3/8 I am down to 1 Malaga, 8 Inka, 13 Polaris, 15 Fjord, 2 Agave, and 2 Sahara. I have some unpaid pre-orders so I may have a few going back into inventory. If there is enough interest I will do another order so as inventory runs out I will possibly take pre-orders for another batch. Thank you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk