• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunroof cable housing screws ?

Flamingo 5

Can you point to them on an anatomically correct model?

Seriously, realoem does more than part numbers. It provides a common visual language as to what part you are referring to and generally provides the size and specifications of any fasteners. The screws on this page (No 7) are self tapping screws, 3.9mm diameter by 9.5mm long. Problem is, I don’t know that they are the screws you are looking for. 

This is is a great resource. 

C4BD4CEC-0EFE-4F69-9AE7-6771C9623BDE.thumb.png.ee4aae21c0c05026976f39fde5413b71.png

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

Easy way as they're nothing special, just sheet metal screws...take one existing screw to your local hardware store and match it up.  Use stainless steel screws so they won't rust.  I think you'll find (as I have) that US sheet metal screws will work in European sheet metal screw holes...

mike 

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Here's the link to RealOem Sliding Roof section. Click on one pic at a time to find your screw. The listing gives the type, thread & length of the screws.

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partgrp?id=2511-EUR-07-1967-114-BMW-1600&mg=54

As said often before, get used to using RealOem, it is a godsend and you won't have to keep posting several questions a day.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17