• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring is Springing time to hear ‘02s singing

Nut Dragger

That is a fantastic video and a sweet sound. Nice car. I’ve got a little more to do than new fuel, but I’m similarly “itchy” to get moving. 

DD206E69-D14C-45B6-8C4F-18C67A0CB11F.jpeg

MattL

1976 BMW 2002 Pastellblau

Philadelphia 'Burbs

Only the calendar says "spring" here in SW OH...at least the local governments didn't put down salt during last Sunday's snow...temps are still running 10-12 degrees below normal, with an occasional teaser day playing Lucy to Charlie Brown and his football.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

On 3/20/2019 at 12:22 PM, Mpower5266 said:

Thankfully I live in the south and get to enjoy my cars all year long. 

Show off... LOL

here in the NorthEast I fall victim to winter road conditioning.

had to put the ol’boy away for awhile... now it’s time to dust

him off and stretch his legs.

On 3/20/2019 at 10:59 AM, MattL said:

That is a fantastic video and a sweet sound. Nice car. I’ve got a little more to do than new fuel, but I’m similarly “itchy” to get moving. 

DD206E69-D14C-45B6-8C4F-18C67A0CB11F.jpeg

Matt I see you’re in Jersey not far from me... if you ever need a hand let me know.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2019 at 11:10 AM, mike said:

Only the calendar says "spring" here in SW OH...at least the local governments didn't put down salt during last Sunday's snow...temps are still running 10-12 degrees below normal, with an occasional teaser day playing Lucy to Charlie Brown and his football.

mike

Woke up thinking I was gonna let’em hang....but we had 30s with icy rain all day today.

so I know what ya mean

8 hours ago, Nut Dragger said:

Ol’ NutDragger Let’em Hang... not a care in the world like grand pa in gym shorts on a summers day.

5AF3AD3A-2D71-4875-8E47-E3F5A589F8A4.MOV

D5B477F8-6125-4EA1-9EC1-0459072498FB.jpeg

Nutz,

I'm in Florida and my car is in NY being finalized. Just got the call that it's ready for pickup! Very excited to meet up with all you guys again and finally get my car on the road. Can't wait to see you on the GSP!

Nick

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS

On 4/5/2019 at 2:02 AM, iinca said:

Here at the North Pole...err I mean Donner Pass there is no Spring. Pic taken the first day of "Spring". Expecting a foot of snow tomorrow.....Anna sits patiently in a shop downtown since late October...

IMG_3254.JPG

Whoa!!! That a lotta snow... hope you thaw out soon

• Like 1