• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find 2002 car auctions?

6 hours ago, jameslloyd285 said:

Wow, what a tense discussion. I'm a real person and I am actualy searching for a used 2002. Actually I got an idea to buy and restore a 2002 when I saw the episode of the Wheeler Dealers

And you are (i mean were - the thread got deleted) searching for an auction site for a porsche 928 on early911sregistry.org with a similar text and username with a link to the same auction site....

no way

11 minutes ago, uai said:

And you are (i mean were - the thread got deleted) searching for an auction site for a porsche 928 on early911sregistry.org with a similar text and username with a link to the same auction site....

no way

Plenty of scam stories online regarding that auction site. If this were legit there would be links to sites we've heard of that have good (or better at least) reputations. There's a reason no links to those sites were included in the original post...

On 4/5/2019 at 8:32 AM, jameslloyd285 said:

I actualy want to buy a good car with not a lot of rust for cheap and restore it. 

Yeah, this part aint going to happen. You're better off watching craigslist. Most 02's have rust. Most Not rusty 02's arent cheap. VERY slim chance you'll find all that on an auction site.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2