• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uuuugh

conkitchen

Price: $100

Description:

It's baaack. 
"Solid wheel and includes the jack".  Not a very knowledgeable copy writer IMHO along with the revisionist history lesson about it's origins and storage.   Full disclosure and honesty here is what would serve this flipper well. 

Anyone know Alex Manos? 

"Description (from the website
1974 BMW 2002TiiThe 1974 BMW 2002Tii is available in silver with a blue interior and is equipped with a 4-speed manual transmission, solid wheels and includes the jack. An excellent original California car which had the same owner for many years and it has been sitting in storage until recently. An excellent candidate"  for restoration. For $13,75

image.thumb.png.5be2313579d65ebdfbe68a4a9bd80537.png

But what do I know

2 hours ago, 02Les said:

He got the car from Bellingham, WA, for $4500, where it had been since the '90s if not before. I guess it could still be an original CA car.

I could have bought it for $3,500 (maybe less) then the PO sent better images of the rust and damage.  

but what do I know. 

But what do I know