• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash restoration service

Ray

Where in NY are you located?

73 Tii stock build, Porsche Macan   , E46 330i Florida driver, 

….and like most of us, way too many (maybe 30 at last count) I wish I hadn't sold ?

This is not a spam, we build homes, motorcycles and restore cars. Someone else put a link up and said it was not secure (see above) so I posted the correct link.  Photos of jobs coming soon. We’re in Long Island NY and some members here close to us are coming to visit us.

please don’t immediately judge, you have questions or concerns just ask. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ray said:

Someone else put a link up and said it was not secure

The link derived from the following email address in the original post.  Perhaps the wrong address?

On 8/1/2019 at 9:45 PM, Ray said:

Please contact Hugh to get a proper quote at Hugh@fandfdesigns.com 

BMWCCA  Member #14493

www.2002sonly.com

1086238739_Logoforsignature.png.eb1354ab9afa7c378cd15f33e4c7fbbe.png

Ray, the reason I asked for pictures and references in the very beginning is for this exact reason. Nobody is going to trust you as you have contributed zero to this forum. Not trying to be rude. It’s just that there are so many spammers out there nowadays. I truly hope you can help. Maybe someone that is coming to see you can post something positive? I would need to be someone with a decent reputation on this forum for me to get more interested. I’ll put away my pitchfork and Lynch mob gear and await a review.

• Like 1