• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bring A Trailer over Labor Day weekend?

Kingryan86

Hi guys, I have a quick question about anyone’s BAT experience, I’m listing one of my cars and they are about to publish it soon, I am a littler weary about have my auction going during Labor Day weekend. In my area most people are on vacation or out camping, do you think it would be beneficial to have them postpone my auction until after the holiday weekend? 

Im not selling any of my 2002s, but my 74k mile 84 VW Rabbit Gti. 

3936DD6E-0C63-4829-BDA0-AF145A7C75D2.jpeg

From what I've seen, everything happens on the last day, so yours won't end on Monday if it's not already listed. Weekends seem like early closing on BAT anyway; no listing ends on a w/end or starts. 

• Like 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

2 hours ago, iinca said:

That is c l e a n! That's gotta kill ya to sell that peach!

My little brother had one in silver..drove it nearly 2 decades

what are looking to get?

The twin car but white with blue interior and 500 more miles just brought $18,500 like 4 months ago, I’d be more than happy  with anything near 15k. I got it from the original owner. It is a super cool car, but I impulse bought it. 

Also, thanks for the input everyone, I think I’m going to postpone it and start it Tuesday after Labor Day. My auction rep said out of the almost 22k cars they’ve auctioned that they’ve seen “great results” during that period. But I feel like they probably just want as many car to go live as possible. I’ll post my results of the car on this discussion.. thanks guys  

• Like 1