• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A genuine Alpina car?

ClassDavid

23 minutes ago, Oldtimerfahrer said:

I can translate the sheets if you like, as markmac said you will find it all with time. I wouldn't share my money with Cahsel unless it was the last piece you were missing and noone else had it. You might want to look in germany in Ebay kleinanzeigen, their "classifieds" Borranis are often there though due to the shared pattern with Opel. Only 4x98 and the later ones with triangular cutouts currently. 

Andrew

No personal experience with either Ahren or Cahsel, as far as Cahsel goes, the only thing I can say is that he has done a very good job of showing images of the parts he is selling, now whether you get the same part that is shown in the image is another matter (I can't say).  Ebay (.de) used to be a go to for me to get odds/ends, not much shows up there now, you would have to be very patient to find those bits now off of ebay IMO.  Nonetheless, it takes little time to check every day.  Good luck.

Ebay.de is pretty much devoid of auctions, but the classifieds is pretty ok. These are under Ebay kleinanzeigen. I restored my ti with Ebay's help from 2002 to 2006, I have bought nothing there in 10 years. The classifieds do yield parts for my E30 in abundance (including NOS fabric in Pacific blue for the seats), I picked up grills and a spare ti airbox for my 02 as well last year...

Andrew

1971 2002ti, 1985 E30 320i, 1960 Land Rover 109 Ser 2, 1963 Land Rover 88 Ser 2a, 1980 Land Rover Ser 3 Lightweight 

48 minutes ago, Oldtimerfahrer said:

I can translate the sheets if you like, as markmac said you will find it all with time. I wouldn't share my money with Cahsel unless it was the last piece you were missing and noone else had it. You might want to look in germany in Ebay kleinanzeigen, their "classifieds" Borranis are often there though due to the shared pattern with Opel. Only 4x98 and the later ones with triangular cutouts currently. 

Andrew

Andrew -- PM me your email address and I will send you the sheets.

Ray

1971 Alpina 2002

=00=

On 2/18/2020 at 3:59 PM, David Layton said:

I am curious about the late nose.

Good eye.

I believe these was previous discussion about the body, perhaps on another thread. David is aware that the nose and the fender flares are post-factory (and post-Alpina), and I believe his intention is to correct these issues.

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)