• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB fine spline 4 speed output flange

drew_step

I'm looking for a fine spline 4 bolt output flange for a 4 speed 232/242. 

After 14 years of regret from selling my last 2002, I finally bought another one - although it barely runs and currently doesn't drive. The car came with a spare transmission to replace a known bad transmission in the car. Unfortunately, the replacement tranny didn't come with an output flange (it has a fine spline shaft) and when I pulled the bad tranny, it had a course spline flange (with splines that look like they would give up at any minute). 

I'd rather not buy a new flange since, well, I'm not even sure the replacement transmission is any good, so i'd rather put that money towards a future 5 speed swap. In the meantime, if anyone has a fine spline flange sitting around that they'd let go for cheap, i'm interested. It would be great to start driving this thing.