• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Ming a SCAM?

irdave

1 hour ago, COOP said:

These scams are as old as the internet itself, dating almost back to The Ming Dynasty.

I see what you did there...

And after he told me he was going to sell it to someone else, and I told him that's fine- it was over-priced anyway...  He just got back to me and asked me if I was still interested...  And I told him my buddy would bring cash- have to see how he plays that...

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:19 PM, '76mintgrün'02 said:

Yup, I'll take the cash right over.  Please send it to me via Venmo... having trouble with my PayPal.

Tom

Working on it buddy!

Joe.

My friend said he would be happy to meet your wife with the rack at some place that is not your house- maybe a coffee shop?  Someplace public.  He could bring cash with him so there would be no potential for scamming you.

Dave.

• Haha 1

Dave.

Sorry, she will never do that since am not in town. So your friend have to wait until I am back to town, then I will update you.

But if you are in a hurry to get the rack, then I will prefer you pass or make payment through money gram so she can ship out ASAP.

Looking forward to finalise this deal.

Thanks
Joe

So I replied...

No worries Joe, I can wait- just trying to get the deal done.

Dave.

• Like 2

Dave.

Sorry, she will never do that since am not in town. So your friend have to wait until I am back to town, then I will update you.

But if you are in a hurry to get the rack, then I will prefer you pass or make payment through money gram so she can ship out ASAP.

Looking forward to finalise this deal.

Thanks
Joe

So I replied...

No worries Joe, I can wait- just trying to get the deal done.
Dave.

lol good thing I didn’t buy. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He had the e24 rear seats I was looking for, also wanted to communicate via email. I sent a link to this thread and asked if he had a response to these allegations and haven’t heard back for several days now but he was very prompt to respond prior. 

Dude!  What did you do that for?!  He's a scammer, he's not really in Washington, he doesn't really have the parts we want.

Dave.