• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted! Knee rubber belt line trim set in good condition.

brucedemuro

Hey guys and gals! 

Finishing up the resto and I am in need of a knee belt line trim set (all of them, both sides), I'm looking for one in the best condition possible.

No problem in paying for shipping. 

Please let me know if anyone has a set they are willing to part with. 

As always, thanks in advance and I really appreciate the helping hand.

Best,

Bruno

Ok, Let her rip!

I expect to have all of it available from BMW in the coming week or two....even the long-since- backordered door pieces! 

I can also offer all the clips needed to install it....AND the correct clips for the rocker trim! (The ones BMW sells are a new style that does NOT work well, but we have the correct OE type in stock!)

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2233&mospid=47141&btnr=51_3332&hg=51&fg=20

Holler if I can help! My direct mobile: 412 585 2067

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Hey Paul!

Thanks for the fast comeback!

Will definitely take you up on your offer for the new pieces. We DO have the clips though. 

We're working together on a car with Gonzalo Saporiti who is one of my best friends and as I'm writing this he is yelling from the other side of the garage telling me to tell you to say hi to Saul! (apparently Saul has saved his ass a couple of times before with some hard to find items)

Just let me know when you get them in and we'll go ahead and make the order. 

As always, thanks for the helping hand. 

All the best,

Bruno

• Like 1

Ok, Let her rip!

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2019 at 4:50 PM, wegweiser said:

I expect to have all of it available from BMW in the coming week or two....even the long-since- backordered door pieces! 

I can also offer all the clips needed to install it....AND the correct clips for the rocker trim! (The ones BMW sells are a new style that does NOT work well, but we have the correct OE type in stock!)

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2233&mospid=47141&btnr=51_3332&hg=51&fg=20

Holler if I can help! My direct mobile: 412 585 2067

Paul

Hey Paul!

By any chance, did the trim sets arrive?

Lemme know!

Best,

B

Ok, Let her rip!