• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vlt8

Hello,

It´s time to revive one more 2002. I have bought the vehicle in 2015 from Finland where it has been all its life cycle as long as I know (obviously I'm from Finland also). Last owner was an elderly man who passed away and I got possibility to buy the vehicle, when I was sorting out the history of the car properly I found out the second previous owner was my dad´s good friend so I got a lot of history about the car from him.

The car was actually in pretty good condition and driveable, there was no rust noticeable at all exluding couple of little spots. Engine worked as it should likewise the transmission and all other essential mechanics. Before I bought the car I had zero knowledge of 2002 history but quickly understood it´s worth to buy and start the project bringing it back to top condition. The engine has swapped from 318i long time ago so there is M10B18 with jetronic fuel injection under the hood.

My mission is rebuild the car, restore or change all the parts and create mint condition turbo looker 2002. My power target is somewhere around 200-250hp with turbo. Please welcome to follow the journey and share your thoughts of it.

Here is couple of pics taken at the time I received the car.

IMG_5519f.png

IMG_5579d.png

IMG_5580dd.png

IMG_5575.JPG

IMG_5576.JPG

Edited by vlt8

BMW 2002 -73