• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: One SIngle Soup Dish 5 x 13 Late Model Alloy

Volkscafe

Looking for a single 5x13 Mahle late alloy with part#  36111112755 : soup dish, bottle cap, bottle top, etc. Looking for a single without major damage. A rim that needs minor refinishing is fine. Please have pictures, details, and price shipped to CA ready with your reply.

Edited by Volkscafe
Added information

Purely by coincidence and, I’m assuming, accident, Volkscafe and resra, you’ve both posted photos of the relatively rare 5 1/2” version of this rim, part number 36111112732. These were designed ca. 1975 as an option for the then-new e21 (Euro-spec) and are, thus, ET18 rather than ET28. But... I suspect they’d work on an ‘02, if you didn’t get crazy with the tires!

This 5 1/2” version is not as rare as the 6” turbo version, but they’re certainly more rare — at least in the U.S., where the e21 did not go on sale until the 1977 model, which used a turbine-style rim as the optional alloy rim — than the 5” version, which was manufactured for the ‘02.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Just a coincidence and wasn’t paying attention to the measurements in the pictures I posted. They were posted merely as a guide to the style of rim I’m looking for to help those that may have a set or don’t know what a soup dish rim is.  Only looking for the 5 x 13 versions and not interested in 5.5 or 6, even though they are both much rarer. Thanks again for the help.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...