• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you 2002 plans for 2020?

Vicleonardo1

JP5 Touring

All the best to you in 2020 and beyond. With many Vintage's and miles to follow.....

Indeed! I pray it'll be a swift and full recovery and do what it's supposed to do. 

-Dave

What he said!

Best,

Thanks for the thoughts gents. They tell me I'm doing pretty well so hoping all goes according to plan so were cautiously optimistic.

I bought my 2002 last May and honestly the best distraction a guy could have.  

• Like 3

Perhaps do a couple of rallies, and not enter in any car shows this year.... it’s too stressful! [emoji14]

• Like 5

Lisa 02princess -  SF Bay Area

73 2002  - "TESORO" 2585434  <>  67 1600  - "DERBY" 1514011 <> 65 R60/2 "Gigi" Motorad w/Sidecar

02princesslisa@gmail.com     https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/143-02princesslisa-with-her-tesoro-derby/

instagram: MotoLisa.02P

Perhaps do a couple of rallies, and not enter in any car shows this year.... it’s too stressful! emoji14.png

Now that’s a great idea!

Nice big Marchal rally lights on Derby, old school double fin minilites, mud flaps, rally meter thing on the inside, big number on the door you know like 02P, away you go?

• Like 1

1) Finish up window and door lock adjustments, install door cards.

2) New set of Bridgestone RE-71Rs.

3) Mid-America 02 Fest -- our second one!

4) Autocross with SCCA and track days with BMW CCA. I really want to get back to Solo Nationals this season, and this time it will be in the 2002!

5) Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival next October. I did that for the first time last fall, and it was glorious.

02grafittipose.jpg

LGGPR7.jpg