• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Performance Radiator

tomphot

1 hour ago, spuriouspseudo said:

Did you get the single row?  I'm about to make the same purchase, but the only one with a drain in the photos, plus an outlet that looks right is the single row.

Nice bay!  

Pretty sure it's a 2 core, The core is 2" wide

3 hours ago, JWT said:

Ron Davis Racing

Those look nice - message sent.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, rcf925 said:

Pretty sure it's a 2 core, The core is 2" wide

Cool, thanks - might have to change the outlet on the two core - looks a little different, like it might hit the subframe.

I'll see what the price tag is on the Ron Davis rad and make a decision this weekend...  Thanks again.

1 hour ago, spuriouspseudo said:

Those look nice - message sent.  Thanks.

Cool, thanks - might have to change the outlet on the two core - looks a little different, like it might hit the subframe.

I'll see what the price tag is on the Ron Davis rad and make a decision this weekend...  Thanks again.

Shouldn't hit subframe, It has the upwards bend in it

The one observation I have regarding replacement radiators is the two mounting flanges are not correctly located on the tank.  Stock 2002 radiators will bolt up to the nose with the top tank fitting very close to the opening in the nose (nostril??).  Replacement units seem to have flanges that are welded/brazed flush to the side of the core. This reduces the fan to radiator clearance and then may require use of an electric fan.

• Like 1

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"