• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rear Seat

RFord888

Looking for rear seat, good padding, non-rusty springs - Can you say Hen's teeth? And, someone who is willing to ship to Chicago. I know good luck with that but GreyHound has served me well in the past. (I've found a few here over the past year but unwilling to ship!) 

Not concerned about color.

Thanks,

Rich

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

Beware of scammers. Got a response from someone who said a “friend” had what I was looking for. Provided an email. Bogus. 

Pretty obvious as responder had no history and referral email address sounded dubious. 

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

Rich,

I have my original black vinyl rear bench seats available. Padding and springs are good, bottom bench vinyl is crack free and really good in my opinion but the back bench has cracking from years of sun exposure. If you want photos message me. I’ll be willing to ship to you as a means to clear some storage space. I’m in SoCal 

• 2 weeks later...