• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear seat OR just non torn upholstery

Highnote1

Funny there was another person on the board who also said they had sent me an email and then showed a screen shot saying that my email address was not valid.  I told them they were making some sort of mistake yet they failed to admit that fact.  They later figured out what they were doing wrong but never apologized for saying my email address was invalid but they definitely asked for the part! 

I have only received emails from 2002faq saying that you sent me a message, but it is through the 2002faq site.

shermanmartinez at hotmail dot com

Edited by shermanmartinez
additional information

OK. No sweat. I typed in Shermanmartinez@hotmail.com and sent the email from yahoo. You say you didn’t get it. I have never sent a message through the site to you because you said you didn’t want that.

You ARE getting emails whenever anyone posts on this topic....it is designed to send you notice if someone posts since you posted on the topic. 

if you want to try to sell me something post a pic here or give me another email address to email you at. 

I have bought and sold multiple things on the website this week to multiple people so I know my email is working. 

Or don’t and we will move on. No sweat!