• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20th Annual MidAmerica 02 Fest Update - April 23-25

BoBlack

The host hotel, Best Western Eureka Inn 479-253-9551, is sold out.  All rooms were blocked for our group. It is likely there will be rooms available due to cancellation, but the Stone Gate Lodge 479-253-8800 has blocked rooms for our overflow.

Last year we had 73 2002s from 26 states.  It certainly appears we will establish a new record number of 02s for our event this year.  Great news, but we need your help.

PLEASE go to midamerica02fest.com - register, and let us know how many in your party will be eating Friday and Saturday evening meals with us.  There is no registration fee or charge for the meals, but is is a big help in planning if we have a number.

It also helps us if you will preorder caps, t-shirts,etc. 

These orders must be in by March 17.

Registration and Friday and Saturday dinner count will remain open until the event.

We look forward to seeing everyone.  It is always great to get 2002 folks together.

• Like 8

Expect a big Texas contingent!!!

Austin and Houston groups are meeting in the middle in a couple weeks for a dry run prior to next month. 

Awesome event. 

E83DF4C7-4F30-421B-89C5-A3768495F4B5.jpeg.b753cd8b1b839d8b3e25b26bc9a842d9.jpeg
photo by Greg Resa

Ed Z

• Like 4

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

All right, all you NE and Midwesters--the annual Dayton to Eureka Springs caravan is organizing; if you've joined us before, you know the drill (and route).  If you haven't, we depart Dayton OH on Wednesday 22 April and drive a nice relaxing route to Paragould AR, for an overnight stop.  Then Thursday morning a really fun drive through the twisty roads of the Ozarks with a 3pm ETA at Eureka Springs.

PM me if you'd like to be added to my mailing list; I'll be sending out detailed information in the next week or two.  If you came last year, you're already on the list.

Multiple Iron Butt award winner Andrew Wilson will be coming from Maine, so you New Englanders can join up with him on the NE-to-Dayton leg.

Cheers

Mike

Caravanmeister

• Like 3

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

13 minutes ago, DavidLMM said:

Anyone else having trouble opening the MidAmerica Fest website?

It was finicky with me on my phone the other evening...

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool