• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NLA Tii Part Reproduction...Started.

I didn't read all that because you can go to www.IGUS.com and get a plastic socket from them, metric, LH and RH thread. 5mm IIRC.

I don't have the PN handy but could look it up.

There are several options, even ones that have a boot to keep the dirt out.

I intend to use them on my restoration but haven't pulled trigger on them yet.

there may be a minimum, so the interest is there for that.

My '74 Turbo came with those originally, then they broke so were replaced with the metal sockets.

As an aside, I have measured probably 30 balls on various systems and have yet to find the balls worn. YMMV.

Needless to say I am an original parts hoarder, so please put me down for two.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

46 pieces committed.  4 more to go.

1 hour ago, Einspritz said:

As an aside, I have measured probably 30 balls on various systems and have yet to find the balls worn.

I know what you're saying.  The hardened German steel is amazing.  Another interesting fact, not only did I use my original piece up until 2 years ago when it felt a little loose on the ball, but at this time @stephers has 3 current tii clients that are still using the original nylon socket linkage piece.  Gotta say that's another testament to German engineering.

73 Inka Tii #2762958