• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

if you don't know what this is-you should

conkitchen

12 hours ago, PaulTWinterton said:

@conkitchenmodified his piece to direct the hose along a lower route, not rubbing against the fittings on the top of the KF.  Smart.

I do what I do! 

BTW, anyone have the insulator ring/bracket that holds the positive cable to the dip stick?  I shutter to think what improvements I could make to it by fabricating one.  

Seriously willing to buy one if you got's. 

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know

47 minutes ago, conkitchen said:

BTW, anyone have the insulator ring/bracket that holds the positive cable to the dip stick? 

I made a bunch for the group a couple of years ago.  I still have a couple hanging around I think.  Have to look.  I call it a "cable loop". BMW calls it something else.

Loop6.thumb.jpg.fcf126017ff025a9bbcb473753e9e7b2.jpgBendLoop0.jpg.14ff73593c6465ba44ece36972ba6ccc.jpg

Cable Loop4.jpg

73 Inka Tii #2762958

50 minutes ago, PaulTWinterton said:

I made a bunch for the group a couple of years ago.  I still have a couple hanging around I think.  Have to look.  I call it a "cable loop". BMW calls it something else.

Trade for four tii injectors? ?

But what do I know

17 hours ago, Conserv said:

So when you bought your tii, the hose clip was obviously in place, but was the fuel hose correctly routed as now?

Yes, the loop-de-loop was there as pictured with rubber fuel hose. Although there were changes made in the engine bay (e21 radiator, headers, rebuilt head) the POs were careful not to mess with many original parts throughout ...thankfully. 

• Like 1

'72 2002tii 'Liesl'